Send Us a Message

Contact Us
Call Us 617-482-3800

Harrington Law Offices
171 Milk Street
Suite 24
Boston, MA 02109
Fax: 617-778-0881
Map and Directions

Business Immigration

We Help Businesses And Foreign Workers Connect

Industries throughout the U.S. depend on the talent and skills supplied by many foreign workers. As business immigration laws become both more complex and stringent, it is wise to put skilled legal counsel on your side.

If you are a company seeking skilled workers or professionals, or an individual wishing to come to the U.S. for a job opportunity, Harrington Law Offices can help. We assist with everything from seeking non-immigrant work visas to adjustments of status and applications for permanent residency.

We represent businesses and individuals in Massachusetts and across the country who need visas for:

  • Specialty work
  • People with extraordinary ability in the arts, business, science or athletics
  • Outstanding professors and researchers
  • Those with advanced degrees
  • Religious workers
  • Managers or executives of multinational corporations

Providing Skilled Legal Business Immigration Guidance Since 1994

Since our inception in 1994, Harrington Law Offices in Boston, Massachusetts, has been assisting clients with all of their business immigration needs. We practice immigration law exclusively and have a deep knowledge of both immigration laws and processes.

The immigration process can be discouraging for businesses, workers and professionals. Every year, more H1-B nonimmigrant applications far exceed the number of visas available. This is where our knowledge becomes beneficial. We know how to navigate the system and can help you explore other avenues you may not have known about.

Contact Us For Help With All Your Business Immigration Needs

We have the experience you want and need to assist with your business immigration law needs. For more information, call 617-482-3800 or contact attorney Daniel P. Harrington online to schedule a low-cost consultation. Se habla español. Se Fala Português.

With literally hundreds of thousands of nonimmigrant visa applications received each year by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), an application that is incomplete or inaccurate may not be approved. A lawyer with vast experience in immigration law can do more than help process paperwork; he or she can help you develop the best strategy for your situation and help ensure that your visa is granted.

If you came to the U.S. as a nonimmigrant, for example, on a student or work visa, or as a refugee or asylee, you can change your status to immigrant and become a permanent resident. However, doing so requires an adjustment of status.

Those who want the option to become a U.S. citizen or who want a green card will need to make an application for permanent residency. An employment-based application for permanent residency first requires a labor certification form (PERM) to be filed and certified by the Department of Labor.