Send Us a Message

Contact Us
Call Us 617-482-3800

Harrington Law Offices
171 Milk Street
Suite 24
Boston, MA 02109
Fax: 617-778-0881
Map and Directions

NonImmigrant Work Visas

We Offer Effective Representation for Those Seeking Nonimmigrant Work Visas in Boston, MA

With literally hundreds of thousands of nonimmigrant visa applications received each year by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), an application that is incomplete or inaccurate may not be approved. A lawyer with vast experience in immigration law can do more than help process paperwork; he or she can help you develop the best strategy for your situation and help ensure that your visa is granted.

For Assistance With Your Nonimmigrant Visa, Call Us at 617-482-3800

For clients in Massachusetts and throughout New England, the Boston firm of Harrington Law Offices means competent, efficient and effective immigration law guidance. With over two decades of collective experience, we can discuss all your options and provide a clear explanation of nonimmigration visas, including:

  • H-1B Specialty Workers Visa - To obtain this visa, the applicant must both have a bachelor's degree related to the job position and an offer of employment for a job that requires a bachelor's degree.
  • O-1 Visa - This is granted to those who have extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, education or business fields or athletics that has been demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim. A petition for an O-1 visa must be accompanied by a written advisory opinion from a peer group or person of expertise in the applicant's field.
  • L Visa - Also called an Intra Company Transfer visa, this is for those who have been continuously employed in a managerial, executive or specialized capacity abroad by a parent, affiliate or subsidiary of a U.S. company immediately preceding the application. The applicant must be entering the U.S. temporarily to continue work for the same company, its affiliate or subsidiary.
  • R-1 Visa - An applicant for this visa must be qualified to work as a minister, lay preacher or professional religious worker who will be providing services for a qualifying religious organization. The applicant must also have been a member of the denomination for at least two years.

We have the experience you want to help you with your work-related nonimmigrant visa needs. Call us at 617-482-3800 or contact us by email to schedule a low-cost lawyer consultation. Se habla español. Se Fala Português.